Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Are you hungry?

I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."Lamentation 3:24



How long have we sat at His table? The hungry to not leave.



But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,Psalm 33:18





Is He our hope. our strength, our song? Is He our portion? Do we wait like hungry children? Do you wait in the prayer closet, in the quiet, to hear and be filled with the joy of His presence?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an awesome post. Reading it reminded me that I am often times impatient with God for his direction and answers. It's not easy to step back and take my hands off certain situations. God doesn't want us to pick and choose what we are willing to let go of. His desire is for ALL of ME. Thank you for your post...Challenged me!